Thursday, September 9, 2010

Josh Groban

Josh Groban has a new CD coming out in November and he put his new single on his website that you can listen to, here is a link http://www.joshgroban.com/splash/. It actually came out yesterday but I couldn't figure out how to share it so today I decided just to put the link on the blog. I had a good day, work is good. Casey took me out to dinner and it was good to see him. I also got two new audio books today. When I lived in Clifton I would wait for the 9th so I could get new books but now I am behind since I don't listen to them as much. It is still fun to get them. Well I am exited for this weekend, it will be fun.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...