Tuesday, September 7, 2010

The baby is doing good

I went to the Doctor today. We had to wait forever again, it takes so long. I really like my Doctor though, he is really nice. The baby still has a heart beat and was moving around. The right side of my face has been kind of swollen and I asked him about it. He said that retaining some water in your face isn't going to put pressure on my facial nerve and facial swelling isn't going to cause bells palsey. He was good to talk to me about it, basicly there is nothing you can do to prevent. I have to do the glucose test next time. I just have to drink that sugar water a hour before I go in and then the draw some blood. Then me and Casey went out to dinner. It was fun. Karen, I am sorry about your teeth, that sucks. They will start feeling better now though. Robin I am sorry that you went to Odgen, that is a long drive. Mom have a safe trip down tomorrow and have a fun Anniversery.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...