Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nice Anniversary

We went to Bennihanas for dinner and then walked the fashion place mall. It was really nice. Rachel I left the newspaper and a gatorade bottle for you and Casey in dads jeep. I thought it might be nice for Casey's bike ride. The doctor's went good for grandma we are going to keep her on her medicines. He said she could have improvement for a couple of more months. So that is good. It was nice to be able to be with dad for our anniversary. Well I am so excited for friday. Rachel 4 is great. I am not leaving work until at least 1:00 which means 2:00 we won't be any earlier than 4 so you can work even later if you want. I was thinking of eating dinner in SLC and then heading out but we could also eat at Thanksgiving point. Just some suggestions. I can't believe how far the baby has moved on his calendar. We can see the 20 weeks now. Boy that is moving right along. Karen I am so glad the fire wasn't bad I almost thought you would be up here for your birthday. Pumpkin pancakes sound so much fun. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...