Thursday, September 16, 2010

Bath night

I am getting Grandma ready for Wendover this weekend. We went to the bank and got money and now we gave her a bath. She is going to wear her new outfit we got a walmarts the other day. She is going to look uptown for sure. I got us appointments to get our haircut next tuesday. Mine is getting really long. I am excited to come down tomorrow. I doubt I can leave early from work but I will be there around 8:00 I am up for a late movie of resident evil. What is your schedule Robin? Well I will call when I get to SLC. Karen have a great weekend if you don't hear from me. I will plant a long crop so it won't wither. Well have a great night.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...