Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a day

Well the engineering sectary came in today and said that she wasn't coming back. They still haven't figured out what is wrong with her breathing. But she does have asthma and they told her that the chemical and things that they use at work will just aggravate it. So they were going to hire a temp, but the temp they were going to have come in got hired at another place. She I am still going to have to cover her stuff as best as I can. Oh well. I am getting my dishes done, so that is a good thing. Now I have to work on laundry, maybe later. Well have a great rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...