Monday, September 13, 2010

checking in is not calling home and seeing what is for dinner

I heard that on a commercial tonight and I thought it was funny. I am glad you guys had a good trip. I had a really good time. It was fun to be all together. Kyle is home from the hospital. They said he didn't have a fever and he couldn't stay. Go Figure. Dad made it to SLC safe and sound. He had a doctor's appointment in Brigham City and the doctor said he was doing really well. A lot of his soreness is because of the damage that occured before he got treatment. I am tired tonight also. Farmville and then straight to bed for me. Karen I hope your apartment is smelling good. I think the fans should have made it better. Well have a great tuesday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...