Thursday, September 16, 2010

I got a pie

Today was good, it seems like this week is going slower. After work Casey was waiting for a detector so he was home and that was nice. We went and ran some errands and I dropped him off at work. Pie has been sounding good so I stopped at Village Inn and got a pie. I am going to eat it after I blog. Casey found a car he likes and Monday is going to go and get it. It is in Jackson hole. It is a Mercedes and looks a lot like a Volvo. It is four doors for the baby and is supposed to be a really safe car. I am glad that tomorrow is Friday, it will be a fun weekend.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...