Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hump Day

I didn't get your email Rachel. I got a lot of them you sent me though. That 9-11 was something. Everyone watched it with me. Thanks for sending it. I will look for it tomorrow. The afternoon got crazy busy. BreeAnn got put on bed rest. I think that is good for her. She still has some time left. She needs to take it easy. Robin I have been thinking and I would really like to come and see the shows for frightmare. Was the the 25 or the 1st of October we can go? Let me know which days are best for you and times and I think I would like to plan on going. I hope you had fun at the movies Karen. Did you see the zombie mask. I really want to go see it. I am excited to sew on Saturday. I am coming down on Friday night. I can pick you up Rachel and we can go together if you want to. Kay is picking Grandma up at the apartment around 10:00. I was thinking of getting you around 11:00 and then we can pick up some lunch along the way. Boy I was a writer tonight.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...