Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Alyssa's dance recital

Me and grandma went to see Alyssa's dance recital. It was really good Kyle got to go also and that was fun. He enjoyed it We took them to Leatherby's afterwards because Julie had to take Kyle home. It was nice to be with the kids. I am going to go to Logan tomorrow night or Friday morning. Grandma has a doctor's appointment on Friday and so does Gary. Gary might cancel and go another day. We will see what is going on tomorrow. I am glad you got to rest Rachel. The seats weren't very comfortable. Julie told me that Robins show got continued for an extra week. I thought that was good news. Excited for you to come home Karen.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...