Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Going to Snow

It is suppose to snow tonight. I don't like that. I hope they are wrong. Rachel and I got to sew and I sure like that. I made the cutest monkey blanket from material I got in St. George. I even cut to finish by myself. That made me feel good. I feel good I could do it all by myself. We are going to have a birthday dinner for Robin on Sunday because she has to work on her birthday. Karen I thought since you were coming up on her birthday we could take her out late and do something fun. I thought would be good. We will see how it works out. Unless Rachel decides to have Isaac on that day. I am glad it is Wednesday tomorrow. I have friday off so it will make the week go really fast. Not much else to report. I am needing to wrap some presents but I'll get to that someday I hope.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...