Friday, December 17, 2010

Nice Day

Well we were in Logan all day and it turned out good. We got the ear wax out of grandmas ear went to lunch got her money for her cards and went shopping got her hair cut and went to dinner. It was a busy day. I am staying for a party at 6 tomorrow night but it the weather gets too bad I am going to come home before dark. I don't want to drive in the dark in a snow storm. I can stop by Debbie's house on the way out. I will just play it by ear. Well not much else to report. I hope you had a good time Karen and Rachel I am so glad that all is going well. You are doing great.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...