Saturday, December 18, 2010

UnProductive

Karen, Good job. I was just the opposite. I am inspried by you. I slept in and watched the last three episodes of Dexter. This season wasn't as good as the others have been. I did wrap all my Christmas presents so I am good to go. Then Casey went to work and I went with him and watched him work. Then Mom and Dad picked us up and we went to dinner. It was a nice day. We took a bet at dinner to see who can guess the babys birthday. If anyone wants to join they can. Grandma took the 22nd. Mom took the 28th. I have the 29th. Casey the 31th. Dad took everything until he is born so his doesn't count. Robin did call the 18th but that has passed so you can choose a different date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...