Sunday, December 12, 2010

Safe and Sound back in SLC

We made it back safe and sound. It was nice to go to Logan. It is really warm here also. We visited Grandma Bodily on the way back and it was nice to see her. She is having a hard time. I made lagsana tonight for dinner and it tasted really good. I have to go to work early tomorrow to work on some data but I am going to take Friday off so I won't go over my hours. I am excited for Christmas to come. Won't be too much longer now. Robin I hope you had a good time with your movie. Get some rest. Karen I am glad they gave you the program now you can get them all done before you leave for coming here

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...