Monday, January 3, 2011

Glad you got a coat

Karen I couldn't believe the snow in your pictures. I am surprised you made it to work with all that snow. Did it melt? I am glad you got a new warm coat because you are going to need it. Me and Robin spent the afternoon with Rachel. I help Isaac and they sewed. I had a great time. He is getting bigger. He is so cute. He is a good baby. Good luck with the doctor tomorrow Rachel. If you need help just let me know. It was nice to have one more day. Karen I can't believe all the bags with handles let you down. I am glad you found your Amazon card however. Now you can have a new book to read. I get to go back to work tomorrow. I hope it goes good. I can't decide which new outfit to wear. Decisions, Decisions.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...