Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I'm rocking my baby

Me and grandma and Robin went and took Rachel dinner tonight. It was a lot of fun to visit and rock Isaac. He is so cute. Work was good today and tomorrow I have a big project to work on so it should be a good day. I am also excited that tomorrow is Thursday. This week has gone by fast. Just think Karen next week is a 4 day work week for you. Crazy. I am excited for you to come home again. I don't have a lot of news just same old same old. We are going to Logan this weekend. I think we are just going for Friday night. It is so cold here also but the last two nights I have parked under the pine tree and no frost on the window. I didn't do that tonight. I will have to scrap my windows in the morning.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...