Friday, January 7, 2011

This and That

Today flew by, Casey was working late tonight so he watched Isaac this morning and I took a nap, it was nice. Isaac didn't sleep that great last night, he woke up a lot. I got two new books with me kindle gift card. Thanks Mom and Dad. How is your kindle Mom? What are you reading. I need to find a blog thing so we can put the books we have read on it and rate them so we know what everyone liked. I will look around. I am going to work on getting a birth announcement going this weekend, I looked a little today and their are a lot of choices. Well everyone stay safe and have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...