Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sorry

I am sorry that I didn't blog last night. I just never got a round to it. It is still cold here. I have had frost on my windows in the morning, even with covered parking. Work has been going good. Tom had everyone work on clearing their desks off while I was gone those three days between Christmas and New Year so that meant my desk had a lot on it. I have gotten it all cleared off now though so I hope I get a new project to work on tomorrow. I got my Christmas stuff all put away tonight. I also did dishes. Now if I could just get motivated to do laundry I would be all set. I am glad that the week is half over, I could use a nap. Well I am glad that Rachel and Isaac's doctor appointments went good. I am also glad that Robin got her pan. You will have to make another cake when I come up so that I can see if the pan makes the cake better. Well have a good one everyone, one more week and I get to come up again. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...