Monday, January 3, 2011

Made it

Well I made it thru Monday. Boy did it seem like a long day. And there was about 2 inches of snow on the ground when I got up. I thought I left that all behind in SLC. Well when I was unloading my car yesterday it was an adventure. First the bag mom put the food in was paper and by the time I got here it had defrosted enough to make the bag soggy so when I picked it up it broke. Then when I pick up the bag with my stocking stuff in it one of the boxes in it had also ripped a hole in the bag. SO I finally got it all in my place then I went to put my amazon card on my account and I couldn't find it. So I had to go back outside and look for it where the bag had broken and I found it there. i am glad that I didn't wait until morning. I never would have found it. Then today I had to go into the office here at my apartment because I have to renew my lease. But I got that done so that is nice. I had a good Christmas thanks everyone for the great time. And thanks to Rachel and Casey for having a cute baby to play with. I love ya BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...