Monday, May 9, 2011

Back to the grind

I made it to work today. THe reason why grandma's hearing aid didn't work was because it had ear wax in the clear part that goes in her ear. Go figure. WE went to Best Buy tonight and got Angela a WII for her wedding. I thought it could be from all of us. Dad bought me a fancy remote for the TV because I can't figure out how to turn everything on when I am home alone. Kay is taking grandma to the doctor tomorrow. WE are going to get a doctor's order so we can get home health to start coming in. I think it is time. Angela can still come and we will work around her coming so we have someone every day here. Well that is all my news. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...