Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Casio is amazing

I had a good day. I finished unpacking the sewing room and it is nice. The weather was better so we went on a walk and that felt really nice. I started to play the piano but it was so out of tune I decided to play the Casio. I accidentally broken the stand I think so I put it on the rocking chair, but it was really fun to play. Isaac was good to sit on my lap while I did it. It is really fun because their are all these accompanists on it and it is fun to play with. It helps me keep in the correct rhythm. I am going to start practicing again, it will be fun. Well that is my exciting life. I hope that everyone is doing well.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...