Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Robin, that is cute, I have never seen that picture before. I really like it. I had a good day. Issac slept until 8:30 which was nice. So we got ready for church and I made him a bottle so I could feed him that when we got there. I go out to my car and the car seat isn't their. I figured that Casey had taken it down with him to SLC in his car, it was about to rain so I didn't think I could walk. So I just went inside and went in Isaac room and feed him. I went out to the living room an hour later and the car seat was by the piano. I felt like an idiot. I think that I was just tired and I didn't see it. I took the day off and it was nice. Isaac took a two and half hours nap and I took a nap also. It was really nice. Then Casey's Dad called me and we went over there for dinner. Terry got despicable me for Mothers day and we watched that. Casey came over when he got back to Logan. Isaac wouldn't let anyone hold him. Eventually Terry held him for a while and then Kim, he fell asleep when Kim was holding him. I think that it just may take him a while to warm up to everyone. Well Happy Mother's day Mom, thanks for being the best Mom in the world.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...