Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Wednesday

Well I had a good day. I stayed busy at work and that was nice. Then after work my visiting teachers came over. I have a puzzle on my table that I am working on and they both like puzzles so we sat around my table and worked on my puzzle while we talked. It was fun. Then I work on Jed's thing and I think that I got it done the way they want so that was a good thing. I had to break down and call Neil to explain to me what he wanted on the last comment, but it worked out cause now I am sure that I did it right. I am glad that you are playing the piano again Rachel you are really good at it. Well I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...