Sunday, May 8, 2011

Spoiled mom

Thanks you guys for the best two weekends. It has been a really good mothers day. Jeff and Kay and Paul and Jen and Riley came over. Grandma just loved it. It was nice to see her so happy. Kay took the hearing aid to get it fixed. I forget how truly nice it is to have it. It has been so good to have her hear. I am glad that Isaac got a good nap. He was so cute yesterday. He loves to be outside. I didn't think Casey was coming back to Logan. That was nice he got to come home for the evening. Karen I found a new game that is nice it is called flood it. It is kind of a tetris kind of game. Well have a great week. Not much going on for me. Should be a quiet on. Robin came up with a good gift for Angela. A WII. I thought I would buy one this weekn and put all of our names on it.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...