Sunday, June 12, 2011

Block of the month

Karen, good job on your lesson, that is fun. I think that is neat that they have a garden thing, good job I am excited for you. Robin I think that anything would feel like heaven after the futon. I am excited for you. That sounds fun to do dutch oven on Saturday. I am up for it. Me and Isaac went to church but we spent the most of the time in the hall so I left after Sunday school. He was tired and his stomach hurt. I keep forgetting to say that I joined a block of the month club. I am supper excited. Every month they send me stuff to make a 12" seasonal block. I have attached a picture of what some of them look like. I am really excited. Not much else going on. Casey is coming home tonight and is going to take tomorrow off, we are going to get Utah drivers licences and register the cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...