Friday, June 17, 2011

Too bad

That is too bad about Grandma's roommate. I wonder if you can complain and get a different one. We had a good day. I mowed the lawn and that was fun. Me and Isaac went to Summer Fest. There weren't alot of vendors there. It was smaller than last time but it was fun to walk around. It was good to be back in Logan. Casey came home tonight and then took off with Kelly to get some stuff from clifton. We are still going to burn things tomorrow but it isn't a big deal if you cant come up Robin but it would be fun if you came. I also made an appointment at 5 to get Isaac's pictures taken. It should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...