Friday, June 17, 2011

roommate

Well I went to check out the roommate for grandma. Jeff called while grandma and I were in the dining room and he said she told him he was anoying her with his loud talking. That is a good way to start it off. She also had her TV up like mega loud. Grandma wanted her hearing aid out and I know it is going to sound petty but she had Robin's flowers on her stand. I know they were on her side when she got there but. I am going to go get grandma some new ones. I guess it really doesn't matter. I am going to Logan tomorrow so that will be fun. I am going to do laundry tonight. They are being used right now so I have to wait. WEll have a great weekend. Good luck on your movie Robin. I hope you have so much fun with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...