Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I passed

I now am officially renewed driver license person. You have to like bring your whole life history with you. It is not right is all I can say but I did play the game and got my new license. We then came back home and gave Isaac a nap and then we went to the fabric store in Bountiful and it was the big tour every fabric store weekend so there were lots of fun things. I did get you a surprise Karen. Then we went to Lagoon. The program was really good. I loved it. The costumes were amazing and the performers were really good. It was hot and Isaac got to hot so we let him play in a fountain for awhile and he perked back up. WE were home by 8:30 and gave him a bath and then I had to run to the store and get treats for Staff Meeting tomorrow. It was a fun day. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...