Thursday, June 30, 2011

Hot Hot Hot

Mom, I am fine. He slept better last night and we had a good day today. I think that he was getting too hot. So last night I had him sleep in the basement for a while. I bought him some thin onsies that I am going to have him wear instead of the foot pajamas , they are just too hot for him right now. His new thing is rolling over when he is asleep or half conscience and it wakes him up. It has been real fun, I am hoping he works through that soon. He has also been rolling a lot on the floor and scooted backwards about five feet today. He is really starting to get moving. Other than that I finished piecing a quilt today, I need to do some applique on the border and that is going to take a while. I bought this kits years ago, I think that it was our first quilt fair at Utah State, this may be my first quilt kit. It has always intimidated me and I finally got the guts to do it. It looks pretty good but it isn't great. Well I have been rambling I will let everyone go.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...