Monday, June 27, 2011

Nice Night

We had a nice night. WE went to dinner with Casey and RAchel and Isaac. Isaac is doing really well considering he had 3 shots today. We went and saw grandma tonight. She didn't know who I was. I am not sure she sees all that well anymore. Good luck with your new kindle Karen. If it breaks in other year is it still under warranty. I will message you with updates about dad. Rachel wants to go to the mall tomorrow and hang out for awhile and then we will take her home after the stress test. Should be about an hour. Well have a great Tuesday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thursday

 My day was good.  I am glad that you got the water fixed Robin. Work for me was busy. I had like a million meetings. I decided to get an el...