Thursday, June 30, 2011

i like to move it move it

well i have saturday off. crowd goes wild,,, ;) i'm excited at least it will be so fun to just play alllllll day long. I don't think josh will be able to make it though he has to work. but he felt bad he couldn't meet karen. but I am excited for karen to come up drive safe :) I'm sorry isaac is not sleeping so swell. just wait till he learns to climb out of the crib, then we have code groov'n baby. :) well tomorrow I work from 12-5 at zions and then I have a photoshoot at 6 I hope it goes well. It been a while since I've done a photoshoot. well all ya'll have a good night


robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...