Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tired

Well i don't know what me problem was today but i was tired. But I will have you know I was still good and didn't have a coke. It is super hot and windy here today. We have wind warning tonight and then again tomorrow afternoon and until evening. I may get blown away. Well I mailed my broken kindle back. They made it really easy to do. I just put it in the box they sent my new one in and then they had a prepaid label i printed out and taped on. then I just had to drop it off at the UPS store. That was a lot less of a hassel than when my blue ray stopped working. I am glad that dad's test went well. I hope that everyone has a great rest of the week. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...