Tuesday, June 28, 2011

I drove all day and night

I don't think that is a song but I did drive all day and night. We had a good day. All of dad's doctor's turned out good. That made my day. We got to spend some time with Rachel and Isaac and I love that. I am glad that Casey made it home and you got subway. That is fun. We went and saw grandma and then went to Target to get Isaac some shorts. They did have some. It was fun. Karen good luck with your Kindle I am excited you got a new one. Robin I hope you had a good date with Josh. Well I don't have any news. Grandma was the same. I thought she looked bad tonight but I think that about every other night. IT is hard to tell. WEll have a great hump day. I am excited for Karen to come up this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...