Friday, July 8, 2011

HA HA HA

Karen, you are so funny. I laughed my head off over your kindle text. Thanks for that. I had a good day, I made it back to the library and got a library card. I got Isaac two books. I was going to get me one also but he got too heavy to carry. I have a couple of books on my kindle I need to read also. Casey had a change of plans and now has to work tomorrow. So we had his Dad and Terry over tonight for a barbecue. It was fun. I gave them a couple of pictures of Isaac and I did give his Mom some also when we saw here, so everyone has pictures now. Isaac was really good and let everyone hold him and play with him. I think that even though Casey is working tomorrow, I am just going to stay up here and get some yard work done. Well everyone try to stay cool in this humid heat.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...