Saturday, July 9, 2011

WOW

Boy Karen that is a lot of work. Good for you. I was going to be that ambitious but I kind of lost it after a while. I got the bathroom all cleaned and the laundry done and then I feel asleep and it turned out to be a 3 hour nap. I was going to make a circle and go visit grandma, kay and then Julie but I only got as far as Grandma. She was having a rough day. I stayed until the drugs started working and then met dad for dinner and then I went back for awhile and then went grocery shopping. Josh might come over for dinner tomorrow. I thought it would be good to have food in the house just in case. Rachel, I am glad you had a good day. That is fun that Mandy is coming to stay with you. Let her sleep on the bed downstairs, if she wants to. Robin has Saturday night off on birthday weekend. I thought we would come up and spend the weekend unless you would rather have your celebration down here. I am up for anything. We will think of some fun things to do. Have a nice Sunday. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...