Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wow

Good job Karen, you have a right to be tired, that is a lot of work. I had a good day. I watered the lawn and did some weeding in the front. It rained really hard this evening, it is always frustrating when it rains after a day of watering. If only it could of rained earlier. Isaac seemed kind of bored this evening so we went to Joann's and walked around. I had a fabric swatch I was looking for something to match, I didn't see anything, but Isaac had it in his mouth the whole time. It was really cute, he just clamped down on it and went around the store that way. He fell asleep at 7 pm, he woke up at 8:30 and I feed him and he went right back to sleep. He must of been really tired. I hope that he doesn't get up supper early now. Casey has to work tomorrow but it works out good, his sister Mandy is coming this week so he can take a day or two off and be with her. This month is going by too fast. It is almost the best day of the year, my birthday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...