Saturday, July 9, 2011

Tired

Well I am sore today from dragging all my books down to my car. But I got it done and this morning i took them all to the library. The lady helping me was nice and she was excited to have my books. I also got my car washed and got gas in it. Then I moved all the blankets and pillow I had in my closet to the closet in the second bedroom and put all my sweaters where the blankets used to be. I like it I was always worried that I was going to be crushed in a blanket and pillow avalanche. Now I am working on rearranging my computer room as that when I get my new bed my old one will have a place to go in there. So I have had a productive day but boy am I tired mow. Well have a great one. BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...