Thursday, July 7, 2011

I need your ID please

Me and Isaac walked over to the library to get a card. They needed my drivers license and proof of my address through the mail. I think that is stupid since you had to bring two letters to get your drivers license, it is redundant. I am going to try again tomorrow. It was really humid and hot outside. Not much else going on, I got a lot done today. I picked the first zucchini. It was smaller and I let Isaac chew on it while I weeded. I keep forgetting to say that you guys left your chocolates here. I have been snacking on them so I will have to get you some more. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...