Sunday, September 25, 2011

Ditto

Well our Sunday sounded about the same as everyone elses. We got up and went to church and found out that really wasn't our ward. So we left. Came home and had naps. We went out and saw Grandma Bodily and then came home and had spagetti for dinner. It tasted really good. I am thinking of making a turkey for this weekend while everyone is here. That sounded really good to me. I am glad your lesson went well Karen. Do you have to teach the time after conference or are you skipping that week? Well I am going to go watch a movie and crochet for a little while. I have been taking a break for my thumb to heal but it is doing well. Thought I would just do it a little bit every night. It feels nice to be doing that again. Have a great week and I am looking forward to conference weekend.

LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...