Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sweaty

Today was good. Isaac took his nap really early today so we were able to go on the bike ride. It was fun, we went up to the university and then the Lundstrum park. It felt really good. Isaac was really good, I think going with other people helped, he was really cute. They are going to go again on Thursday and I am going to try and go. On his second nap I mowed the lawn and was able to finish it and take a shower before he woke up. I am working on grinding the peppers up to make chili powder. Yesterday I bought a mortar and pestle with some gloves to grind up the dried peppers. That stuff is toxic, it is really spicy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...