Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Red hot

Rachel I hope that your chili powder experience was a good one. I am also glad that mom got her laundry done. Yeah for everyone. Well I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Oh joy. So I am going into work early (an even bigger joy). Oh well it will be good to have over with. I had a good day. Work was a little slow at times, but I got a project to work and it should take a bit of time. They are have a free lunch on Friday so I am to grab that before I come up. Well have a great one. bye


P.S. I didn't know if everyone has seem the latest kindle. It is a touch screen and color. It looks awesome.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...