Tuesday, September 27, 2011
WOW
Rachel that is cool that you are making chili powder. I didn't realize you could do that. Be careful. I burned me really bad one time making salsa. I am glad you got to go on your bike ride. YEAH. Karen, I am glad you got to go to Paradise Bakery. That made my night. One of the dryers was broken so it took me longer to do laundry but it is done. Now the ironing but not tonight, I am tired. I am excited for everyone to come here for the weekend. Fun times. LOVE MOM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment