Sunday, September 11, 2011

Pinching

Robin, those are neat pictures. What are you doing that for. I missed what was going on. Good job, I am excited for you. You are quitting Zions already, good luck, it is hard quitting jobs. I am glad that everyone is having a good time in St George besides the stupid rain, that isn't any fun. We had a good day. All three of us made it to church and that was fun. We sat by Douglas and Linda. Casey took the baby out a couple times near the end and finally just stayed out and afterward Douglas was like "I think that Casey may have been pinching Isaac". I said that probably was what was happening. He said he tries pinching Linda but she just slaps him and he doesn't get to leave. It was really funny. We just took it easy today. Casey didn't sleep well last night so he took a long nap and me and Isaac just played. We barbecued for dinner and Casey lit hornets on fire. I hope that everyone has a good night and drive safe Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...