Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wow

Good job Robin, that is exciting. You have a month to learn french, I am just kidding. Is it for a traveling show or for one in a city? Where is the interview at? Is it in Las Vegas? I am excited for you. I had kind of a long day, well this morning went fast but the rest of the day was long. Isaac wouldn't take an afternoon nap and his teeth hurt so he is kind of grumpy. It looks like there are four teeth coming in on the top. I hope that they break through soon. It was really cool here this evening. I even put a jacket on Isaac when we were watching cars. Isaac has been having a rash on his side. Me and Casey thought it was dry skin so I have been putting a ton of lotion on it. It made it worse though, so last night we look online and it looked like heat rash and they said lotion makes it worse. So today I have been putting powder on it to help keep it cool and it has cleared up. I think since I have been feeding him a bottle more I am holding him different and it is making him hot, the rash is on both his sides where I hold him. I am glad that it cleared up. Sorry that was a lot about a rash. I will sign off, have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...