Thursday, September 15, 2011

What a day

Well i went to the dentist this morning for a check up and because I had apart of a filling fall out. I have to go back cause I have 4 cavities. Right now my check is kind of sore from the shot they gave me to fix the filling. Then I went to work and finished off the day. When I got back to my apartment someone had parked in my assigned parking spot. Which is really annoying. I wrote a note and left it on their car. I guess if they don't move it I will have to report it to the office. I called the other primary teacher to make sure she had a manual. She didn't answer the phone so i just left a message. Robin don't mail it I will just get it on conference weekend. You can also stay with me for your interview. I am excited for you. I am sure you will do awesome in your interview and then you will be traveling everywhere. Well have a great Friday everyone bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...