Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hi

Karen, I am sorry you aren't feeling good. That is a bad post birthday day. I had a better day today. Isaac only got up once last night and I didn't feel as tired today. I worked on quilting Karen's quilt. I ran out of thread of I went to beninas. I saw Kay from Red Rooster there. I asked here is she still quilted and she said she did and gave me her card. So we can use her when we want something quilted. She said to say hi to you Mom. I mowed the lawn today also and that is good. Isaac started to pull himself up today. He only got a inch off the ground and he only did it once but it is a start. Casey came home tonight and he invited his Dad over so we are waiting for him to come. It is a nice evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...