Friday, January 13, 2012

Floods

The quilt store I took my sea urchin quilt to flooded on Monday. We went in today to pick up the next mystery quilt and they said that's my quilt had been affected by the flood. The dry cleaned and.I looked at it, it seemed to be alright. They are going to give us 50% off the quilting so that will be nice. I also finished quilting a quilt today, it looks good. It is always fun to finish them, I don't know why I put it off. I have one more batting so I am going to do another one next week. Also in Isaac news he fed himself a couple of times yesterday and today with his RIGHT hand. He puts his spoon in the food and then his mouth. He doesn't do it a lot but it is cute. Well that is all my news Casey made it home. We will be down tomorrow. We will probably leave around 9.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...