Wednesday, January 11, 2012
You are good
We had a nice time tonight. We went grocery shopping at Target and I had a good time. I like walking around Target. Karen, if that is the kind of company they are you don't want to work for them anyway. You barely started looking, just keep your eyes open and you will find something. Work was busy and we got a new printer and that took a lot of time trying understant it. They are coming tomorrow for training. That will be fun. Have a great Thursday. It was really cold today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment