Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Dinner

We had a work party tonight and it was nice. My boss took us all out for dinner at Vintos. It was really good. We need to go there sometime. Rachel don't stress. If you don't want to come down we can come up. It was just an idea. It isn't like we can't do it another time. We can work on the room if that is better. I am up for anything. Good luck Karen. That was really quick. I hope it is a good place and congratulations Casey. I hope that works out for you also. Lots of changes going on. I went to the dentist this morning and I have a ton of cavaties so we are going to fill them and then pull that tooth that the crown fell off. They are going to make me a new partial to put a tooth in there. Have a great night LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...