Monday, January 9, 2012

You are not alone

Sorry, I forgot to blog last night. I am feeling better today. Casey got up with the baby this morning and I got to sleep in, it was really nice. I also got some sewing done. I finished the twisting quilt and I finished sewing the mystery quilt, I just need to do the embroidery. Today felt like a Saturday with Casey home, it was nice. We just relaxed and then we went over to Casey's Dad's. The quilt store had a pipe break so we weren't able to make it over. We went to La Tormenta for dinner and it tasted good. I am excited for Casey's interview tomorrow, I hope that it goes well. Well everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...