Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday

I am glad that you found potential places to live Karen, I am excited for you. I am sorry that we didn't make it down. I am sending Casey down with boxes and Mom and Dad can take them to you. We had a good day. Casey got in late last night so he slept in and me and Isaac hung out. He slept all night, it was soooo nice. We took Kelly to lunch. He lost his job. He said that his baby was going to be born on Monday so that is exciting. We took Isaac to petsmart to look at all the animals. It seems like there were a lot of people there doing that. He loved looking at them all. Then we can home and the pipe down stairs was still leaking so Casey and his Dad worked on that. Terry came over also and fixed Isaac's hair, it looks a lot better. Well they are finishing up working on the pipe, they just had to replace the whole thing. We are holding off on the dry wall until the pipe is fixed. Well I hope that you guys got some rest. Good luck driving back Karen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...